Somfy™ TaHoma - Smart Home System
For the ultimate in control the Tahoma home hub allows you to control multiple motorised blinds or other Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) enabled products throughout your home from a smartphone, tablet, computer, apple watch (IOS & Android) and Home Automation device (Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, If This Then That IFTTT)
- Google Assistant
- Philips Hue
- Amazon Alexa
- If This Then That (IFTTT)
The Somfy™ TaHoma allows you to centralise control of your home's automated features. Compatible with expert partners and more than a hundred different Somfy products, our smart home system lets you open your blinds or switch on your lighting all from your PC, or using the Somfy TaHoma app on your smartphone or tablet, or using your compatible home automation system such as Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant..
Somfy™ TaHoma benefits
As well as delivering complete comfort and control, the Somfy TaHoma also offers energy saving benefits, with sun sensors that automatically adjust your blinds to keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter. And with email alerts, coupled with the ability to remotely adjust your home's features, you can rest assured that your home is secure at all times.
Control multiple devices at once with scenario settings and personalise your Somfy TaHoma home automation system to suit your lifestyle with smart programming features that ensure your home always works to your schedule.
- Easy installation with Somfy TaHoma Coach tutorials
- Intuitive interface and easy to program
- Compatible with over 100 Somfy RTS & IO home control products
- Improved security, comfort and energy saving benefits
- Week and year diary programming for home management that fits your lifestyle
- Control multiple smart devices at once with scenario settings
- Automate control by sensor or schedule with smart programming
- Receive email alerts to always stay on top of things
- Comes with a comprehensive 2 year warranty
- 1 x Somfy TaHoma Hub
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x Quickstart manual
Please note: Tahoma requires connection to your Internet router and a working Internet service.