The Swag and Tail Design and Pattern Book
has 73 black-and-white design ideas for different combinations of swags and tails. Simply choose your favourite design and follow through the rest of the step-by-step instructions to make perfect swags and tails.
The hardback book is presented in a slip-case. It includes Master Pattern Sheets
with full-sized swag and tail patterns, plus free tissue tracing paper to get started.
- Swag design illustrations - 73 different combinations
- Choosing a design and fabrics - some hints and tips
- Measuring a window - 4 simple steps
- Selecting the patterns - lots of sizes to choose from
- Estimating fabric quantities - quick and accurate quantity tables
- Making a swag - using the patterns, this is really easy
- Making a tail - straight and shaped tails
- Making a swagged valance - the ultimate swag design
- Design Details - fabric trims to decorate the swags
- Installation and fitting - putting it all together